- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Address Issue
- Eric Russell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 8 months ago #4691
by Eric Russell
Address Issue was created by Eric Russell
Hi,
I imported user tables from another forum I use. When I go to check out, I log in. Then is takes me right back to the login/registration page and asks me to create or select an address. I added an address to the registration form and that didn't work. I went to my control panel, when I click on manage addresses it took me to a basically blank screen (related products module still showed).
Any suggestions as to what might be going on?
Thanks,
Eric
I imported user tables from another forum I use. When I go to check out, I log in. Then is takes me right back to the login/registration page and asks me to create or select an address. I added an address to the registration form and that didn't work. I went to my control panel, when I click on manage addresses it took me to a basically blank screen (related products module still showed).
Any suggestions as to what might be going on?
Thanks,
Eric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Eric Russell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #4693
by Eric Russell
Replied by Eric Russell on topic Re: Address Issue
After looking a little further into it, it seems the user that was having problems is in the joomla user database but not the hikashop. Is there a way to merge them?
Thanks,
Eric
Thanks,
Eric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address Issue
Hi,
Indeed, the users need to be referenced in the hikashop_user table. HikaShop synchronize it with joomla each time you install it. So, if you install again hikashop over, it will do it and you won't have the problem anymore.
Indeed, the users need to be referenced in the hikashop_user table. HikaShop synchronize it with joomla each time you install it. So, if you install again hikashop over, it will do it and you won't have the problem anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds