- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Why am I getting "Empty message body"?
14 years 5 months ago #46956
by sarias
Why am I getting "Empty message body"? was created by sarias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47064
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Why am I getting "Empty message body"?
Hi,
I would say that this comes from the emails sending library of joomla which tries to send an empty email. There are no such emails in HikaShop and no one reported such error so unless you edited the HikaShop emails, it shouldn't come from HikaShop. I'm thinking that it must be AlphaUserPoints sending an email to notify the user that the points have been deducted from his account. Did you change something on AUP's end regarding that ?
I would say that this comes from the emails sending library of joomla which tries to send an empty email. There are no such emails in HikaShop and no one reported such error so unless you edited the HikaShop emails, it shouldn't come from HikaShop. I'm thinking that it must be AlphaUserPoints sending an email to notify the user that the points have been deducted from his account. Did you change something on AUP's end regarding that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47087
by sarias
Replied by sarias on topic Re: Why am I getting "Empty message body"?
You were right. It was an email setting, but in Alphauserpoint. I set it to "No", to not send emails, and it stop the message. Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds