Skip to main content

Why am I getting "Empty message body"?

More
14 years 5 months ago #46957 by sarias




Empty Message Body.pptx
When I complete a transaction using Alphauserpoint it decuts the points and says so in a message box. Underneath I get an empty box with "Empty message body" written in it. Why? How do I get rid of that empty message box? I have sent print screens in PowerPoint attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46959 by sarias
BTW, I do not get the "Empty Message Body" when I do not allow Alphauserpoint to pay for shipping and I do not charge extra for shipping. So it seems to be related to shipping charge paid by Alphauserpoint.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum