- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
change the dimensions of some modules
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47207
by Ceedeetje
change the dimensions of some modules was created by Ceedeetje
Hi
I'd like to know how you can change the dimensions and the placement of some modules. In my example (see screenshot: ), I have a page with 2 modules.
The firt module contains product information. I would like to know how I can stretch this module to fit the entire page.
The second module is a related products module. I would like to place this module a little bit higher on the page, because now I find that the empty space between the modules is to big.
Can you help me?
I'd like to know how you can change the dimensions and the placement of some modules. In my example (see screenshot: ), I have a page with 2 modules.
The firt module contains product information. I would like to know how I can stretch this module to fit the entire page.
The second module is a related products module. I would like to place this module a little bit higher on the page, because now I find that the empty space between the modules is to big.
Can you help me?
Attachment not found
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Ceedeetje.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47211
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: change the dimensions of some modules
Hi Ceedeetje,
I think the content does not fit the entire page because of your template.
This template should probably be in two columns. Edit your template, to remove one of the two columns.
To place the module a little bit higher, you can use Firebug on firefox to see the HTML, and change the CSS.
I think the content does not fit the entire page because of your template.
This template should probably be in two columns. Edit your template, to remove one of the two columns.
To place the module a little bit higher, you can use Firebug on firefox to see the HTML, and change the CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds