Module showing on the product page & listing
14 years 5 months ago #47248
by adeycorp
Module showing on the product page & listing was created by adeycorp
Morning All
I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I just cant find the answer.
I have created a hikashop & it works very well, but I have a issue with module showing on both the list of products & product page. Is there a way to only show a module on the listing & not the product page?
See there so links as a examples. Its the text starting 'Slalom kayaks are designed' that needs to be removed from the product page.
Product Listing:- www.coolbluecanoes.com/index.php/slalom/slalom-kayaks
Product Page:- www.coolbluecanoes.com/index.php/slalom/...alasport-sonic-kayak
Any help is welcomed.
I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I just cant find the answer.
I have created a hikashop & it works very well, but I have a issue with module showing on both the list of products & product page. Is there a way to only show a module on the listing & not the product page?
See there so links as a examples. Its the text starting 'Slalom kayaks are designed' that needs to be removed from the product page.
Product Listing:- www.coolbluecanoes.com/index.php/slalom/slalom-kayaks
Product Page:- www.coolbluecanoes.com/index.php/slalom/...alasport-sonic-kayak
Any help is welcomed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47385
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Module showing on the product page & listing
Hi adeycorp,
The list of products & product page have the same itemID, that's why the module is displayed on the both pages.
We use the Joomla system for menus and modules management, by default you cannot display the module only on the listing page.
A solution could be to create a position in your template, this position will only exist on the listing page.
You place the module in this position, and on the product page the module won't be shown, because the position doesn't exist.
Or you can create the links to the products by hand, by this way the itemID will be changed, and the module won't be shown.
The list of products & product page have the same itemID, that's why the module is displayed on the both pages.
We use the Joomla system for menus and modules management, by default you cannot display the module only on the listing page.
A solution could be to create a position in your template, this position will only exist on the listing page.
You place the module in this position, and on the product page the module won't be shown, because the position doesn't exist.
Or you can create the links to the products by hand, by this way the itemID will be changed, and the module won't be shown.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds