- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Page Layouts
- swahili bob
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 8 months ago #4741
by swahili bob
Page Layouts was created by swahili bob
hi
I'm having problems getting the page layout to work properly at this page
birdingaustralia.com.au/joomla/index.php...ut=listing&Itemid=55
the two category images overlap - when first created it was OK
how can I edit this page to make it display correctly?
I am very new to Joomla and this is my first project so any info would be appreciated
I'm having problems getting the page layout to work properly at this page
birdingaustralia.com.au/joomla/index.php...ut=listing&Itemid=55
the two category images overlap - when first created it was OK
how can I edit this page to make it display correctly?
I am very new to Joomla and this is my first project so any info would be appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4742
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Page Layouts
In your template CSS (
birdingaustralia.com.au/joomla/templates..._13/css/template.css
) you have the code:
div.nopad {
float: left;
padding: 0 0px 15px 0px;
}
Please remove the line float:left; and it will be back to normal.
div.nopad {
float: left;
padding: 0 0px 15px 0px;
}
Please remove the line float:left; and it will be back to normal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- swahili bob
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #4744
by swahili bob
Replied by swahili bob on topic Re: Page Layouts
Thanks !
that worked fine
that worked fine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds