- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with price size.
14 years 5 months ago #47493
by ptruble
Problem with price size. was created by ptruble
I have read through other posts on this issue ans have tried fixes suggested but to no avail.
I simply wnt to change the size of the price. Changed in css frontend, but nothing.
I see people Suggesting to change template.css file but dont wherre i. Would change setting there.
Suggstions would helpful.
I simply wnt to change the size of the price. Changed in css frontend, but nothing.
I see people Suggesting to change template.css file but dont wherre i. Would change setting there.
Suggstions would helpful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47578
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Problem with price size.
Hi ptruble,
Could you give a link to the page ?
Could you give a link to the page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47730
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with price size.
The template css can be edited in the template's style options via the templates manager of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds