- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Group products by category in manufacturer's page
14 years 5 months ago #47585
by pjaaar
Group products by category in manufacturer's page was created by pjaaar
Hi,
I have a manufacturers list on my website (file #1),
(file #2)Here is the result when i click on a manufacturer icon.
Now, how can I group theses products which have the same manufacturer by category?
I have a manufacturers list on my website (file #1),
(file #2)Here is the result when i click on a manufacturer icon.
Now, how can I group theses products which have the same manufacturer by category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47612
by tefun
Replied by tefun on topic Re: Group products by category in manufacturer's page
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by tefun.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds