Skip to main content

Different Captcha at checkout for non-registered

More
14 years 5 months ago #47610 by bigboytbh
Hello,

I have installed the reCaptcha for hikashop and it works at the checkout page for non-registered users,
but I don't like ReCaptcha.
I installed EasyCalcCheck+ and it works on the Joomla registration page, but not in hikashop.

I'm using Joomla 2.5.4
How can I integrate a more simple captcha or ECC+ in hikashop at checkout?
Should I code it somewhere in hikashop php files, what should I use?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47793 by nicolas
Hi,

It's not in HikaShop that something should be done but in the ECC+ plugin so that it displays the captcha on the registration page of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum