- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Modify Product Listing Layout
14 years 5 months ago #47709
by juzooi
Modify Product Listing Layout was created by juzooi
Hi All,
1. How do I change the price display format in product listing page? Currently its "20.00 SGD each", I want to change to "SGD $20.00" and remove the "each".
2. How do I add a custom product field into product listing page and product page?
Cheers
1. How do I change the price display format in product listing page? Currently its "20.00 SGD each", I want to change to "SGD $20.00" and remove the "each".
2. How do I add a custom product field into product listing page and product page?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47767
by jceg316
Replied by jceg316 on topic Re: Modify Product Listing Layout
I'd really like to remove "each" as well. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Cheers,
Josh
Cheers,
Josh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47812
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify Product Listing Layout
The each word, like any text in HikaShop can be changed via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The price display can be configured by editing your currency under the menu System->Currencies.
You should create a custom field of the table "item" and make sure that it is published and frontend-enabled.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The price display can be configured by editing your currency under the menu System->Currencies.
You should create a custom field of the table "item" and make sure that it is published and frontend-enabled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: juzooi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48188
by juzooi
Replied by juzooi on topic Re: Modify Product Listing Layout
Currently, the price on the listing_img_title.php is showing "SGD $20.00".
How do I add a text infront to make it "Price: SGD $20.00"? I have enabled "Show price in original currency" and SGD is the only currency enabled.
How do I add a text infront to make it "Price: SGD $20.00"? I have enabled "Show price in original currency" and SGD is the only currency enabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify Product Listing Layout
Just add your text before the price display code block in that file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds