- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Simple checkout without login
15 years 8 months ago #4771
by weting
Simple checkout without login was created by weting
Hi!
I want to create a simple checkaout flow. No registration. No Log in.
But the Log in module still turn up on when I go to checkout. How can I remove this or move it to an other position?
My version is 1.3.8
I want to create a simple checkaout flow. No registration. No Log in.
But the Log in module still turn up on when I go to checkout. How can I remove this or move it to an other position?
My version is 1.3.8
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4772
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Simple checkout without login
Just found out theres a new version. I will uppdate and try again..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4773
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Simple checkout without login
Still can not "turn off" the loginmodule.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Simple checkout without login
What do you mean by login module ?
The joomla login module is independent from HikaShop. You can go in the joomla module manager to unpublish it or to publish it only where you need it.
The joomla login module is independent from HikaShop. You can go in the joomla module manager to unpublish it or to publish it only where you need it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #4784
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Simple checkout without login
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by weting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4785
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Simple checkout without login
That is not the joomla login module but a part of the login view of the hikashop checkout. You can remove it following this post's instructions:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-to/2486-login.html#2487
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-to/2486-login.html#2487
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4786
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Simple checkout without login
Thanks, I will go for that!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds