- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Currency symbol display $
- Graham24689
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47718
by Graham24689
Currency symbol display $ was created by Graham24689
Hi I'm new to Hikashop and web building in general but having a go at building a website for our business.
I've set the currency to AUD (Australian Dollars) but don't want the front end to display "AUD250" but "$250" as it would for US Dollars.
Question:Is there a way to do this - or if I just set it to US Dollars will this effect checkout when I'm only selling to Australia anyway.
Thanks
I've set the currency to AUD (Australian Dollars) but don't want the front end to display "AUD250" but "$250" as it would for US Dollars.
Question:Is there a way to do this - or if I just set it to US Dollars will this effect checkout when I'm only selling to Australia anyway.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47724
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Currency symbol display $
You can change that by configuring the options of your currency via the menu System->Currencies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Graham24689
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #47731
by Graham24689
Replied by Graham24689 on topic Re: Currency symbol display $
Thanks but can I have my currency set to AUD but have it displayed on my front end as "$250"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Graham24689
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #47756
by Graham24689
Replied by Graham24689 on topic Re: Currency symbol display $
Found the option Doh!didn't realise you could edit the currency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds