- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Loose Cart Content when register
- Graham24689
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47765
by Graham24689
Loose Cart Content when register was created by Graham24689
HI
When trying out my site with a purchase I chose a few items - went to check out - was asked to register first ....etc. but when I confirmed with the email link and returned to my site all my cart items were gone!
Is there a way to save these choices so they are there when registration is confirmed.
I think it would be very frustrating for my customers to spend time choosing items carefully only to have to do it all again after registration.
Am I missing something(not at all unlikely)
Thanks
When trying out my site with a purchase I chose a few items - went to check out - was asked to register first ....etc. but when I confirmed with the email link and returned to my site all my cart items were gone!
Is there a way to save these choices so they are there when registration is confirmed.
I think it would be very frustrating for my customers to spend time choosing items carefully only to have to do it all again after registration.
Am I missing something(not at all unlikely)
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Loose Cart Content when register
When you use the confirmation link of the email, you need to use the same browser as you were using before registering. Otherwise, the session won't be the same and the cart won't be available.
Also, the hikashop system user plugin must be published in the joomla plugins manager (that's the case by default)
Also, the hikashop system user plugin must be published in the joomla plugins manager (that's the case by default)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Graham24689
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds