Skip to main content

Eway Payment Gateway for Australia Uk etc

More
15 years 8 months ago #4778 by Bugger101
G'day,

I have officially fallen in love with Hika, but just realised that Eway isn't supported - OH NO!

Are there plans to add Eway in the near future? Hope so!

Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #4780 by nicolas
Hi,

It has already been asked by another user and we have it in the todo list. We already have other features to implement in the near future so I can't tell when we could do it.
It is also possible for any PHP developer to build his payment plugin for HikaShop. We have a documentation on that at www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html and you can look at the other payment plugins already available for reference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #4783 by Bugger101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6002 by JIK
There are probably a lot of Hikashop users in Australia and the UK that would dearly love to see a payment gateway for Eway incorporated into Hikashop.

If you are in this boat, why not lend a hand to the Hikashop developers and submit an app development request at the Eway site here .

Eway have a very large developer network and it's in their interests to support as many applications as possible. If they get enough enquiries they may just do the job!

cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6003 by Bugger101
Fabulous! Doing that now - thanks for sharing the link :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6423 by JIK
Update... I finally heard back from Eway and basically they won't develop a Hikashop gateway, putting the onus back on Hikashop. So much for their "developer community"!

I'm contacting Securepay to see if they can help. They are actually a heck of a lot cheaper than Eway and will even assist with transfers.

Will keep you posted!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6424 by Bugger101
Cool, look forward to your update, and thanks for alerting me to securepay! Looking into them now :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6506 by Bugger101
G'day,

Just got an email from Eway:
"I'm contacting you today regarding your interest in having your Hika Shopping Care intergrated with eWAY.

Currently this in unavailable, but we are in contact with Hika and are hoping to have the intergration in place very soon.

I will contact you once this is available.

In the meantime welcome to eWAY, I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Kind Regards,"

Bit different to your response - maybe they had a few people request it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6521 by nicolas
The more people request it the more they will think about doing it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7276 by coober
not too sure how old or current this thread is (can't find a date), but I too am looking for a Securepay or Eway payment gateway and would be interested to hear what the present situation is.

thanks
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7277 by Bugger101
Hey David,

I received a response from Eway last week:
"Currently this in unavailable, but we are in contact with Hika and are hoping to have the intergration in place very soon. I will contact you once this is available. "

You can request the integration here: www.eway.com.au/Developer/shopping-carts...art-integration.aspx

Fingers crossed huh!?

Loving Hika shop :)



So, to me this means it is happening, but they wont say when...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7278 by coober
thanks for that.

Since I wrote that post Eway phoned me and it sounded hopeful that they might do the work. But I would prefer SecurePay simply because I already have an account with them.

But at the moment I don't want to commit to purchasing HikaShop nor do I want to do any more work integrating Hika into a new site, until I have something more concrete regarding the payment plugin.

just curious,..... how old is this thread?

cheers
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7279 by Bugger101
Yeah, understood - the thread is only a few old, so here's hoping! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7280 by Bugger101
a few weeks old - correction ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7399 by JIK
I have spoken with SecurePay Australia in the last few days (Feb 2011). It was very encouraging and I'm very hopeful that they will be able to assist both Hikashop and us! Will keep the forum posted.

cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7401 by nicolas
That's great !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #7407 by Bugger101
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #10375 by nicolas
Hi,

Here is a beta version of the eway payment plugin for hikashop.

[beta version removed since it is now working and included in HikaShop]
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14473 by Bugger101
Has anyone heard from securepay about this recently? They told me they were going to do it a few months ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14482 by nicolas
We didn't had any news from them. You might want to ask them again...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum