Filter Not Behaving As Expected
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47824
by esotechie
Filter Not Behaving As Expected was created by esotechie
I have done the following:
1) Under Products->Characteristics created two characteristics with multiple values
2) For two products I have added different characteristics
3) Created filters for the two characteristics with drop downs
4) Created a module to display the filters
When I select any of the pop-up values, the products displayed are the ones that have a characteristic of that type set irrespective of the value.
e.g. If the characteristic is colour and the product has 'red' set as a characteristic, selecting 'green' shows the product.
Multiple characteristics show no products even when there is a match.
1) Under Products->Characteristics created two characteristics with multiple values
2) For two products I have added different characteristics
3) Created filters for the two characteristics with drop downs
4) Created a module to display the filters
When I select any of the pop-up values, the products displayed are the ones that have a characteristic of that type set irrespective of the value.
e.g. If the characteristic is colour and the product has 'red' set as a characteristic, selecting 'green' shows the product.
Multiple characteristics show no products even when there is a match.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by esotechie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47836
by esotechie
Replied by esotechie on topic Re: Filter Not Behaving As Expected
Nevermind.
I think I understand now. I had not amended the values on the Variation records accordingly.
I think I understand now. I had not amended the values on the Variation records accordingly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds