- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Style Product Page
14 years 5 months ago #47847
by graffig
Style Product Page was created by graffig
Dear All
I was hoping someone might have some advice for a Joomla newbie. I'm trying to edit what is shown on my product pages (seems to be by default)
I'm running K2 for items and categories btw.
Please take a look at the enclosed picture file to see what is showing on my products page - how do I get rid of this?
Thanks in advance for any help
G
I was hoping someone might have some advice for a Joomla newbie. I'm trying to edit what is shown on my product pages (seems to be by default)
I'm running K2 for items and categories btw.
Please take a look at the enclosed picture file to see what is showing on my products page - how do I get rid of this?
Thanks in advance for any help
G
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47951
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Style Product Page
You can ad that CSS:
.hikashop_product_top_part,.hikashop_product_left_part,.hikashop_product_right_part{ display:none; }
in your template's CSS via the template manager of Joomla.
.hikashop_product_top_part,.hikashop_product_left_part,.hikashop_product_right_part{ display:none; }
in your template's CSS via the template manager of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48004
by graffig
Replied by graffig on topic Re: Style Product Page
Nicolas
thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. I shall try that out
regards
Darron
thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. I shall try that out
regards
Darron
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48005
by graffig
Replied by graffig on topic Re: Style Product Page
Nicolas
worked perfectly, placed in body of template css
Where are all the css for the hikashop placed anyway?
Thanks again
Darron
worked perfectly, placed in body of template css
Where are all the css for the hikashop placed anyway?
Thanks again
Darron
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48063
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Style Product Page
You can edit the CSS of HikaShop via the tab Display of the configuration of HikaShop. The files themselves are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/css butyou should not edit them directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48069
by graffig
Replied by graffig on topic Re: Style Product Page
Once again, thanks for all your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds