- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Using comma in measurements
14 years 5 months ago #47858
by Arvidur
Using comma in measurements was created by Arvidur
Hi! I can't seem to find a solution elsewhere, so I turn to you now in hope of help!
I have a textbox where the user should fill in an measurement in meters, but I would like the box to accept the swedish kind of punctation with comma (for example 1,5 meters) instead of using full stop (1.5 meters). Is there a way of doing this?
Thanks in advance!
I have a textbox where the user should fill in an measurement in meters, but I would like the box to accept the swedish kind of punctation with comma (for example 1,5 meters) instead of using full stop (1.5 meters). Is there a way of doing this?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47866
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Using comma in measurements
It's not already possible ? Do you get an error when you do that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47871
by Arvidur
Replied by Arvidur on topic Re: Using comma in measurements
I dont get an error, but it rounds off the number, so 1,5 turns to 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47874
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Using comma in measurements
You mean on the products edition page of the back end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47916
by Arvidur
Replied by Arvidur on topic Re: Using comma in measurements
Ohh.. it was just me being dumb, I solved it now! Duh. Thanks for the help anyway!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds