- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
How To Import Sales
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48195
by coshotgun
How To Import Sales was created by coshotgun
I am transfering to a new domain and I have all the products imported but how do I get the past sales from the previous domain imported to the new domain? I can export from the old domain, but don't see any way to import into the new domain.
Also, I do not want to do a backup of the old database as I had a migration from VirtueMart and I really don't want any of that old crap on the new domain's database.
I am using the business edition
Also, I do not want to do a backup of the old database as I had a migration from VirtueMart and I really don't want any of that old crap on the new domain's database.
I am using the business edition
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by coshotgun.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48201
by coshotgun
Replied by coshotgun on topic Re: How To Import Sales
I did this through the use of PHPMyAdmin to change the structure of the database and then imported the table from the old domain database. Works now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rikatos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 5 months ago #49256
by Scheinbacher
Replied by Scheinbacher on topic Re: How To Import Sales
Hi
I have the same issue. Could you please explain how to do this and which database have to modified and imported.
Thanks a lots.
I have the same issue. Could you please explain how to do this and which database have to modified and imported.
Thanks a lots.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49301
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How To Import Sales
What same issue ?
If you want to import orders data and products data from VirtueMart 1.x, you can just use the menu Products->Import in HikaShop and you will have a section to import from VirtueMart.
If you want to import orders data and products data from VirtueMart 1.x, you can just use the menu Products->Import in HikaShop and you will have a section to import from VirtueMart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds