- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help
14 years 5 months ago #48308
by jgalvin
Hi Nicolas,
Im fairly new to Joomla and I just want to do a simple thing put the content module and the shopping cart on the left on all pages and the login on the right hand side of my pages but I cant seem to get this simple task done for some reason,
You will see the angel shop tab on the top right of the site if you click this and click on any product catagory you will see the page layout that i want,
But this doesnt appear on any of the other pages which i cant figure out
My web address is here mylittleangel.ie/web
This is the way I want the content module and carts currency switcher displayed :
mylittleangel.ie/web/index.php/angel-sho...y/12-angel-figurines
Thanks
James
Im fairly new to Joomla and I just want to do a simple thing put the content module and the shopping cart on the left on all pages and the login on the right hand side of my pages but I cant seem to get this simple task done for some reason,
You will see the angel shop tab on the top right of the site if you click this and click on any product catagory you will see the page layout that i want,
But this doesnt appear on any of the other pages which i cant figure out
My web address is here mylittleangel.ie/web
This is the way I want the content module and carts currency switcher displayed :
mylittleangel.ie/web/index.php/angel-sho...y/12-angel-figurines
Thanks
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48311
by jgalvin
Sorry I mean I want it to look like this:
mylittleangel.ie/web/index.php/component...with-book?Itemid=435
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48320
by jgalvin
I have been trying this for the last hour the theme im using is ifreedom and the positions for left and right is ifreedom right and ifreedom left
I cant understand why it works fine on one page but then not on the home page
Probably something simple
I cant understand why it works fine on one page but then not on the home page
Probably something simple
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds