- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
price not centered
14 years 5 months ago #48355
by miracell
price not centered was created by miracell
I've set the menu item to type "Products listing" using mode 'div' to take me to the page with the products.
When I set the text to not centered, the text description formats correctly, but the price of the product which appears under the image is left justified. I want it centered under the product, similar to the 'add to cart' button. Where can I set this?
(I didn't find anything on the forums and have tried both the 'built-in' template with Joomla and the Artisteer template we're using)
When I set the text to not centered, the text description formats correctly, but the price of the product which appears under the image is left justified. I want it centered under the product, similar to the 'add to cart' button. Where can I set this?
(I didn't find anything on the forums and have tried both the 'built-in' template with Joomla and the Artisteer template we're using)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48392
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: price not centered
Can you give a link to your page so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48394
by miracell
Replied by miracell on topic Re: price not centered
You can see the product page at
www.calmear.com/new/buy-calm-ear
(We're upgrading from the old site, hence the /new)
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by miracell.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48399
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: price not centered
Just add that CSS:
span.hikashop_product_price_full {
text-align: center !important;
}
in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration, save the configuration, clean your browser's cache and it should display as you want.
span.hikashop_product_price_full {
text-align: center !important;
}
in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration, save the configuration, clean your browser's cache and it should display as you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48405
by miracell
Replied by miracell on topic Re: price not centered
Thanks!
I found the _price_full code was already in the file, so I just added the "!important" to the existing text-align. Not sure what was overriding it, but it works great.
span.hikashop_product_price_full{
text-align: center !important;
font-weight:bold;
display:block;
margin-bottom:5px;
}
I found the _price_full code was already in the file, so I just added the "!important" to the existing text-align. Not sure what was overriding it, but it works great.
span.hikashop_product_price_full{
text-align: center !important;
font-weight:bold;
display:block;
margin-bottom:5px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds