- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Need some help with layout
15 years 8 months ago #4843
by Toolcrazy
Need some help with layout was created by Toolcrazy
I need to do two things.
First, I need to move the shipping address box below the billing address box on the checkout page. I found the view pages, but I don't know enough about PHP to figure it out.
Second, I need to modify the order of the addresses popup. I need;
Name
Address
City
State
Zip
I know the current setup is for Europe, but I need to format it for the US. I found the address template and have modified it to the way I want. But I need to change the forms, now.
Also, Can I remove the background from the address popups?
First, I need to move the shipping address box below the billing address box on the checkout page. I found the view pages, but I don't know enough about PHP to figure it out.
Second, I need to modify the order of the addresses popup. I need;
Name
Address
City
State
Zip
I know the current setup is for Europe, but I need to format it for the US. I found the address template and have modified it to the way I want. But I need to change the forms, now.
Also, Can I remove the background from the address popups?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4863
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need some help with layout
You don't need to modify the views for all that.
For the shipping address box, you can just edit the HikaShop CSS via the configuration in the tab display and remove the line float:left; from the code
Don't forget to save the configuration once you did the modification and then clear your browser cache.
The address fields can be edited via the menu Display->Custom fields. You will be able to reorder them there as well.
The background of the popup is added by your template, you should tweak your template CSS for that.
For the shipping address box, you can just edit the HikaShop CSS via the configuration in the tab display and remove the line float:left; from the code
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_address_right_part {
width: 350px;
float: left;
}
The address fields can be edited via the menu Display->Custom fields. You will be able to reorder them there as well.
The background of the popup is added by your template, you should tweak your template CSS for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4890
by Toolcrazy
Replied by Toolcrazy on topic Re: Need some help with layout
Thanks very much for the help. Everything worked as suggested. I was just making things harder than it needed to be.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds