- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Email customization => extra mail to spec. product
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48525
by DaVViD
Email customization => extra mail to spec. product was created by DaVViD
Hi everyone.
recently I bought business edition and I see a lot of new options available, I do like it a lot!
however, I'd like to send another email confirmation (with some extra text and links) only when user buys a specific product (or a product from specific category).
Is it possible to attach an extra email to a specific product or category?
Many thanx in advance.
Dawid
recently I bought business edition and I see a lot of new options available, I do like it a lot!
however, I'd like to send another email confirmation (with some extra text and links) only when user buys a specific product (or a product from specific category).
Is it possible to attach an extra email to a specific product or category?
Many thanx in advance.
Dawid
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by DaVViD.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48569
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Email customization => extra mail to spec. product
You won't be able to do that directly in HikaShop. You will be able to do that by combining HikaShop with AcyMailing enterprise and the integration we made between both? You will have to create an automatic filter in AcyMailing which would send an email when a specific product would be bought.
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ter.html#autofilters
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ter.html#autofilters
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaVViD
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48626
by DaVViD
Replied by DaVViD on topic Re: Email customization => extra mail to spec. product
Thank you for your answer.
You say that I need AcyMailing Enterprise, however here www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...plugin-hikashop.html they say it is available for all versions of Acymailing.
Is the automatic send functionality available only in enterprise version? Is that the only difference (in regards of my needs)
Thank you
You say that I need AcyMailing Enterprise, however here www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...plugin-hikashop.html they say it is available for all versions of Acymailing.
Is the automatic send functionality available only in enterprise version? Is that the only difference (in regards of my needs)
Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by DaVViD. Reason: found more info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Email customization => extra mail to spec. product
The integration between HikaShop and AcyMailing works for all the versions of AcyMailing.
However, the auto filtering system of AcyMailing which will be required for what you want to do is only in AcyMailing Enterprise.
However, the auto filtering system of AcyMailing which will be required for what you want to do is only in AcyMailing Enterprise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds