- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Some payment methods doesn't show up
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, most of the payment plugins don't handle all the currencies. For example, paypal pro handles only USD, CAD and BGP. Looking at the language of your website, I doubt that you will be able to use it as you must use another currency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
ah ok, that sounds pretty logical. Now I understand!nicolas wrote: You can't just enable them. You need to save their configuration.
Also, most of the payment plugins don't handle all the currencies. For example, paypal pro handles only USD, CAD and BGP. Looking at the language of your website, I doubt that you will be able to use it as you must use another currency.
I still have another similar question though: I'm trying to implement the shipping methods. I chose HikaShop manual shipping plugin since the other 2 are not suitable. I added some new entries and published them. I also filled in the zone and some imaginary pricings. But still, it doesn't show up on the websitem while it should be beneath the address input...
Do you know what i could be doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, make sure that you set a weight in your products...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: The more you add restrictions to shipping methods, the more it will be difficult to see it in the checkout.
Also, make sure that you set a weight in your products...
ah now I understand. So hikashop automatically chooses the right options based on the product properties? I didn't fill in the weight when adding a product. thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.