- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Remove pink, CSS
- HouseofFayon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #48532
by HouseofFayon
Remove pink, CSS was created by HouseofFayon
I changed the css of frontend_custom.css just found out I should not have done so. For now I would like to remove a pink color found on my product category page >
www.houseoffayon.com/index.php/products-listing
do you see that pink color just about the shoe, how do I remove that if any one can figure that out I have been at it for some time now. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove pink, CSS
That's the background color you set in the hikashop options of your menu.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu and there you will have an option on the right to change the background color. There is no need to change the CSS.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu and there you will have an option on the right to change the background color. There is no need to change the CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds