Skip to main content

Product description

More
14 years 5 months ago #48702 by Adidibau
Product description was created by Adidibau
Hi

I have a site where i need to make some checkboxes for some different selections on a product (actually alot of different selection)

I tried in Characteristics and variants both when i tried saving it i got http 500 found out it was to big for site to handle dropdown boxes with 10 selections in each.

I can make it in description field in product, but is it possible to get the filled out product description sent to the invoice. ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48740 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product description
Hi,

You should try to create custom fields of the table "item" (business edition only) via the menu Display>Custom fields.
That will allow you to have as many fields as you want without overload and you will be able to have it displayed in emails, checkout and invoices.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum