Skip to main content

Jquery Fix

More
14 years 5 months ago #48902 by aminorart
Jquery Fix was created by aminorart
Hello I am having issues with getting my shop inmages to work properly. I have searched the forum for fix; installed Jquery Easy with no luck and follow the directions on how to change the size of the thumbnails but nothing is working. This is the link to my shop MYM Boutiques I also canot get the shadowbox to work either (installed shadowbox on website following your instructions. Any suggestions or ideas about my template or te content would be helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48904 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Jquery Fix
For a reason I don't know, the mootools library is not loaded in your website. That's what is causing the javascript errors.

Try to add the line:
<script src="/media/system/js/mootools.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

in the index.php file of your template in the head of the page (near the beginning). That should help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48909 by aminorart
Replied by aminorart on topic Re: Jquery Fix
Thank you for your quick resonse. I have several mootools files in =the folder media/system/js they are:

mootools-core.js
mootools-core-uncompressed.js
mootools-more.js
mootools-more-uncompressed.js

I was highly considering deleting them except the mootools-core but I am not sure of there purpose and the creator of my template has yet to respond to my email. Do you know anything about the differences with these?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48917 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Jquery Fix
Don't delete them.

Try to add the line:
<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #49138 by aminorart
Replied by aminorart on topic Re: Jquery Fix
I tried to script you had given me but was unsuccessful. The creator of my Template responded back and told me he would work on helping me get Lightbox in my template for there is no code in it to support it. Thanks for your help with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum