- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
can't set prices over 10 million
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #49024
by bagong
can't set prices over 10 million was created by bagong
Hi,
I'm using Hikashop 1.5.7 now. I need to set a product price over 10 million and after I save the product, the price change to 9999999.9999
I'm using Hikashop 1.5.7 now. I need to set a product price over 10 million and after I save the product, the price change to 9999999.9999
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by bagong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: can't set prices over 10 million
Hi,
You must have updated from a previous version of HikaShop.
Normally, the latest version of HikaShop as a fresh install should handle prices up to 99999999999.99999
Anyway, you can go in your database with phpmyadmin and edit each table of HikaShop and change the columns of the type DECIMAL(12,5) to DECIMAL(16,5) and that will allow you to handle bigger numbers.
You must have updated from a previous version of HikaShop.
Normally, the latest version of HikaShop as a fresh install should handle prices up to 99999999999.99999
Anyway, you can go in your database with phpmyadmin and edit each table of HikaShop and change the columns of the type DECIMAL(12,5) to DECIMAL(16,5) and that will allow you to handle bigger numbers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bagong
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49116
by bagong
Replied by bagong on topic Re: can't set prices over 10 million
you right, my hikashop was updated from a 1.5.6 version. It works, thanks a lot !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds