- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Google translate issue: how to change CSS button
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #49068
by Margot
Google translate issue: how to change CSS button was created by Margot
Hi,
I just installed Blackdale's multitrans, a plug in that uses the google db to translate web pages.
It works beautifully on my site except on hika shop categories and products. The buttons loose their text, change shape and cease to function.
I found the solution in this forum but the CSS buttons clash horribly with my site - red buttons were so nice.
How can I change the CSS buttons - where do they live.
Will also have to change the button font colour because thats red.
Ok, solved the issue by searching this forum - am giving myself a crash course in CSS
I just installed Blackdale's multitrans, a plug in that uses the google db to translate web pages.
It works beautifully on my site except on hika shop categories and products. The buttons loose their text, change shape and cease to function.
I found the solution in this forum but the CSS buttons clash horribly with my site - red buttons were so nice.
How can I change the CSS buttons - where do they live.
Will also have to change the button font colour because thats red.
Ok, solved the issue by searching this forum - am giving myself a crash course in CSS
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Margot. Reason: solved issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49153
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google translate issue: how to change CSS button
Yes, you can edit the CSS of the buttons by editing the corresponding CSS code in the front end css file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds