- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Customers in the backend
14 years 5 months ago #49111
by in2bizz
Customers in the backend was created by in2bizz
Hello...
I use NO REGISTRATION with the order process. But when I do this... I don't get the customers info in the backend under Customers. If I choose for registration, the customers do appear. Can I change this?
Second... is it possible to change the output of customers in the backend? I want to show the company name as wel. So, not only the name of the buyer...
Thanks... and see screenshot...
Marco
I use NO REGISTRATION with the order process. But when I do this... I don't get the customers info in the backend under Customers. If I choose for registration, the customers do appear. Can I change this?
Second... is it possible to change the output of customers in the backend? I want to show the company name as wel. So, not only the name of the buyer...
Thanks... and see screenshot...
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49194
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customers in the backend
The name and username there are taken from the joomla user account information.
If you don't have registration turned on, nothing will display there since joomla doesn't have any information for the user.
The company name is not available there. That's because it's not directly in the order of in the user information but in the address information.
That would require to load the address data for each order on the listing. That's possible but it require development. You can do it by editing the file "listing" of the view "order" of the back end for your back end template via the menu Display->Views.
If you don't have registration turned on, nothing will display there since joomla doesn't have any information for the user.
The company name is not available there. That's because it's not directly in the order of in the user information but in the address information.
That would require to load the address data for each order on the listing. That's possible but it require development. You can do it by editing the file "listing" of the view "order" of the back end for your back end template via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49229
by in2bizz
Replied by in2bizz on topic Re: Customers in the backend
Ok clear... but Nicolas, is it possible to use REGISTRATION without the confirmation mail? I really don't like it, that a customer must confirm before he or she can continue to buy.
Thanks in advance
Marco
Thanks in advance
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 5 months ago #49240
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Customers in the backend
Hello in2bizz,
If you don't want to use confirmation mail, you will have to turn off the corresponding option in Joomla :
- If you are using Joomla 1.5 you have to go in "control Panel -> Global configuration -> System" and turn "New User Account Activation" to NO.
- If you are using Joomla 1.6 or 1.7 or 2.5... you have to go in " control Panel -> User manager -> Options -> Component " and turn "New User Account Activation" to NONE.
If you don't want to use confirmation mail, you will have to turn off the corresponding option in Joomla :
- If you are using Joomla 1.5 you have to go in "control Panel -> Global configuration -> System" and turn "New User Account Activation" to NO.
- If you are using Joomla 1.6 or 1.7 or 2.5... you have to go in " control Panel -> User manager -> Options -> Component " and turn "New User Account Activation" to NONE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49248
by in2bizz
Replied by in2bizz on topic Re: Customers in the backend
Mohamed You're the best!!!
Exactly what I meant!!
Now the customer don't have to confirm and continues to shop and in the backend my problem is also solved with the "hidden" names...
Thanks man! Really great help!
Marco
Exactly what I meant!!
Now the customer don't have to confirm and continues to shop and in the backend my problem is also solved with the "hidden" names...
Thanks man! Really great help!
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds