- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
This is strange: Where are my products in the back
14 years 5 months ago #49184
by Rojen
This is strange: Where are my products in the back was created by Rojen
Hello,
I have really no clue what happend... in my webshop is everything the same but in the back I just want to change something in my productinformation...but it's all gone? I can't see it, but it's still somewhere. Otherwise I couldn't see it in the webshop.
Normally you see then on the left a menu with all the categories and then finally also the products on the right when you click on the map where the products are placed.... but this hole thing is gone.
Hope somebody know's what I did wrong :dry:
I have really no clue what happend... in my webshop is everything the same but in the back I just want to change something in my productinformation...but it's all gone? I can't see it, but it's still somewhere. Otherwise I couldn't see it in the webshop.
Normally you see then on the left a menu with all the categories and then finally also the products on the right when you click on the map where the products are placed.... but this hole thing is gone.
Hope somebody know's what I did wrong :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49186
by Rojen
Replied by Rojen on topic Re: This is strange: Where are my products in the back
The products are still there... but different then before. Before I had on the left side a menu with all the categories, that was really easy to oversea... now it's like what you can see in my attachement.
Hope somebody could tell me how to change this again?
Hope somebody could tell me how to change this again?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49283
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: This is strange: Where are my products in the back
That's because you turned off the option "category explorer" in the Display tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rojen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49310
by Rojen
Replied by Rojen on topic Re: This is strange: Where are my products in the back
Great! Thanks a lot!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #52925
by utillis
Replied by utillis on topic Re: This is strange: Where are my products in the back
I suddenly have the same issue, however the setting is on. I also toggled it,[strike] but still doesn't work.
Is there any other setting I should look at to active the category explorer in the backend again?[/strike]
Second toggle did work.
Is there any other setting I should look at to active the category explorer in the backend again?[/strike]
Second toggle did work.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by utillis. Reason: Problem solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds