- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Delete a product AND its URL
14 years 5 months ago #49371
by karaseye
Delete a product AND its URL was created by karaseye
Hi,
I'm using Hikashop Business and I have a problem.
I've deleted one of my products but its URL still exists and links to an empty page, which is not great at all, especially as that url is now listed on google. All of my other broken links are redirected to my homepage but it doesn't work with old hikashop product pages.
COuld you please help me figure this out? I couldn't find any info on this on the forum.
Cheers!
Alex
I'm using Hikashop Business and I have a problem.
I've deleted one of my products but its URL still exists and links to an empty page, which is not great at all, especially as that url is now listed on google. All of my other broken links are redirected to my homepage but it doesn't work with old hikashop product pages.
COuld you please help me figure this out? I couldn't find any info on this on the forum.
Cheers!
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49385
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Delete a product AND its URL
There is no broken link. When a product is not there, HikaShop will just display a message that the product is not found:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...w&cid=100000&lang=en
If you don't have that error message, it's probably that your template does not display error messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...w&cid=100000&lang=en
If you don't have that error message, it's probably that your template does not display error messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49393
by karaseye
Replied by karaseye on topic Re: Delete a product AND its URL
Thanks Nicolas, I just figured it out, something was missing on the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds