Skip to main content

How to take username req off product comments

More
14 years 4 months ago #49492 by bnfrank
Hi, I wanted to turn on the vote part of Hikashop. I have tried it Vote and Comment and Vote and Comment Connected. I've set it to Public. But it always asks for a username to be able to leave the comment. How do I get rid of that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49564 by nicolas
Hi,

You can edit the file "form" of the view "vote" of the front end via the menu Display>Views and remove the code:
Code:
<tr> <td> <?php echo JText::_('HIKA_USERNAME').":"; ?> </td> <td> <input type='text' id='pseudo_comment' /> </td> </tr>
in order to remove the username field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tbroderick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum