- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Changing text color on the category page.
14 years 4 months ago #49513
by scottb50
Changing text color on the category page. was created by scottb50
Can someone please tell me where in the css to change the text colors on the category page? Screenshot:
puu.sh/txGh
. Those grey links and red followed links are all funky and I need to change them to be a basic black.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49563
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Changing text color on the category page.
Hello scottb50,
I think that if you want to set your category name in BLUE, you should use this code in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration :
you can also go there for more precision.
hope this will help you.
I think that if you want to set your category name in BLUE, you should use this code in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration :
Code:
.hikashop_category_name a{
color: blue !important;
}
you can also go there for more precision.
hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49619
by scottb50
Replied by scottb50 on topic Re: Changing text color on the category page.
Thanks Mohamed! That's brilliant.
I also changed the product names with:
so that it would all match.
Thanks!
I also changed the product names with:
Code:
.hikashop_product_name a{
color: blue !important;
}
so that it would all match.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds