Skip to main content

Add customer email to order

More
14 years 4 months ago #49525 by filten
Hi everybody.

How do I get the email that the customer types in to show on the order email.

See the to attached files.

I will have the email shown under "Telefon" on image 1 and I think I have to insert something in image 2. But I can't figger out what...?



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49535 by rikatos
Do you actually want the email shown only on the order page that is viewed? Or in the actual email that is sent out to the admin when the order is created (admin_order_notification ) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49538 by filten
In the actual email that is sent out when the order is created...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49545 by rikatos
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum