Skip to main content

Akeeba subscription plugin

More
14 years 4 months ago #49622 by webiedesign
I am trying to use this plugin (thank you for it)
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
I am able to test a complete purchase but the purchase does not create a subscription.

In Akeeba Subscription do I have the price be $0 so the amount is all done in Hikashop ?
I have tried this of course, but the subscription is still not active.
Any ideas are welcomed.
(Joomla 1.5)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49643 by nicolas
Can you confirm that the order status is "confirmed". If the order status is "created" it means that there was no payment notification for the order so it's normal that the subscription has not yet been created.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49716 by webiedesign
Yes the order is Confirmed.
Please let me know if you would like me to send login details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49829 by nicolas
We could check your settings yes. You can send your login details via our contact form. Also please include the link to this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum