shop doesn't show...can't find correct settings
14 years 4 months ago #49711
by coentrast
shop doesn't show...can't find correct settings was created by coentrast
Hi,
I'm busy setting up a Hikashop and I have somewhere a wrong setting, now the only thing what shows is the word "product category'
in a blank screen! I've checked what settings the menu item got and it all looks fine to me ( I choose the menu-option 'Category-Listing'
I've enabled all modules in the shop-settings, still I can't see a 'Category layout' when I click on the 'shop/winkel' icon!
Does anybody knows where to change the correct settings?
I would really appreciate it & thanks in advance,
Coen
I'm busy setting up a Hikashop and I have somewhere a wrong setting, now the only thing what shows is the word "product category'
in a blank screen! I've checked what settings the menu item got and it all looks fine to me ( I choose the menu-option 'Category-Listing'
I've enabled all modules in the shop-settings, still I can't see a 'Category layout' when I click on the 'shop/winkel' icon!
Does anybody knows where to change the correct settings?
I would really appreciate it & thanks in advance,
Coen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49717
by coentrast
Replied by coentrast on topic Re: shop doesn't show...can't find correct settings
ps. the website URL:
www.kinetickleding.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49833
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: shop doesn't show...can't find correct settings
Hi,
I can see that you now have your categories and products displayed there.
However, you have two products listing modules displayed there, so you see the products twice.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit the menu with the id 144 and in the "associated modules" option, make sure that only one products listing module is enabled.
I can see that you now have your categories and products displayed there.
However, you have two products listing modules displayed there, so you see the products twice.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit the menu with the id 144 and in the "associated modules" option, make sure that only one products listing module is enabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49853
by coentrast
Replied by coentrast on topic Re: shop doesn't show...can't find correct settings
Oooowh that is very weird but totally fine with me. The only thing I saw yesterday was the 'Product Category' in a white screen.
Anyway thank you very much for the reply, this will work out!
Cheers
Anyway thank you very much for the reply, this will work out!
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds