- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Options -> Radiobuttons -> Vertically aligned?
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49722
by 4drian
Options -> Radiobuttons -> Vertically aligned? was created by 4drian
How can I achieve vertically aligned Radio buttons? so that the Options look like this:
Option 1 | O Radio 1-1 | O Radio 2-1 | O Radio 3-1
Option 2 | O Radio 1-2 | O Radio 2-2 | O Radio 3-2
Option 3 | O Radio 1-3 | xxxxxxxxxxxxx | O Radio 3-3
I guess this would require that each radio button is generated into its own TD cell but I dont know where to find the code, that generates these. Under views there is show_block_charateristic but its code isn't quite helpful. I would actually appreciate the horizontal variant with fixed min-width for each radio option.
Kind regards,
Adrian.
Option 1 | O Radio 1-1 | O Radio 2-1 | O Radio 3-1
Option 2 | O Radio 1-2 | O Radio 2-2 | O Radio 3-2
Option 3 | O Radio 1-3 | xxxxxxxxxxxxx | O Radio 3-3
I guess this would require that each radio button is generated into its own TD cell but I dont know where to find the code, that generates these. Under views there is show_block_charateristic but its code isn't quite helpful. I would actually appreciate the horizontal variant with fixed min-width for each radio option.
Kind regards,
Adrian.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by 4drian.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49740
by R_Fey
Replied by R_Fey on topic Re: Options -> Radiobuttons -> Vertically aligned?
I have the same Problem on my page. When adding several options it looks pretty confusing because they all have diffrent length.
Already tried to solve it with spaces in the option names, but that messes up on diffrent systems/font-styles.
I would appreciate a quick solution. I just bought the Business edition of Hikashop.
Already tried to solve it with spaces in the option names, but that messes up on diffrent systems/font-styles.
I would appreciate a quick solution. I just bought the Business edition of Hikashop.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by R_Fey.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49841
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Options -> Radiobuttons -> Vertically aligned?
Here is a thread which talks about that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/42591...h-on-a-new-line.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/42591...h-on-a-new-line.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds