- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Entering my own Paypal details
15 years 8 months ago #4974
by mgdwcb
Entering my own Paypal details was created by mgdwcb
Hi,
This is my first day using HikaShop and I have had a look at the documentation but can't find how to enter my own Paypal details / certification? With most e-commerce software I've used this is the case. I have looked at the payment methods plugins for customers to pay but I can't see where I put in my own details so that Paypal knows who is receiving the payment.
Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance,
Michael
This is my first day using HikaShop and I have had a look at the documentation but can't find how to enter my own Paypal details / certification? With most e-commerce software I've used this is the case. I have looked at the payment methods plugins for customers to pay but I can't see where I put in my own details so that Paypal knows who is receiving the payment.
Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance,
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4976
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Entering my own Paypal details
Hi,
In the menu System->Payment methods you can edit your paypal plugin options. There, you will have a field where you can enter your paypal email. That's all there is to it.
In the menu System->Payment methods you can edit your paypal plugin options. There, you will have a field where you can enter your paypal email. That's all there is to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4981
by mgdwcb
Replied by mgdwcb on topic Re: Entering my own Paypal details
Thanks for your speedy reply!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds