Skip to main content

Re: Anyway to "Copy" an order

More
14 years 4 months ago #49745 by coleision
Is there anyway to manually copy and order and create a new order for a customer? I am trying to find a good solution for returns or defective product where I need to send almost an exact order they already had, but want them to have access when they login to view the progress of the order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49770 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

The only way that I know is that you can :

- go to " Components -> Hikashop -> Orders "
- create a new order with the "new" button
- and MANUALY set the same order

Hope this will help you a bit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum