- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Limit product purchase based on location
14 years 4 months ago #49859
by mandolin
Limit product purchase based on location was created by mandolin
I'm working on a site that sells products that can only be purchased/shipped to certain states. Is there any way to automate this in HikaShop?
What I'd really like to do is assign Zones to products or categories, but that doesn't seem to be an option.
I see that I can limit products or categories to certain groups. But is there a way to assign a user to a group automatically based on their billing or shipping address (specifically, the state)?
What I'd really like to do is assign Zones to products or categories, but that doesn't seem to be an option.
I see that I can limit products or categories to certain groups. But is there a way to assign a user to a group automatically based on their billing or shipping address (specifically, the state)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49928
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Limit product purchase based on location
You won't be able to do that in HikaShop. It would require custom coding either in the manual shipping plugin or in the views of the checkout.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds