- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Change the page after payment failure
14 years 4 months ago #50100
by Rojen
Change the page after payment failure was created by Rojen
Hello,
When somebody want to pay true iDEAL they will see a iDEALpaymentpage, but when they cancel this process they will return to the website. I want to change that page, because they see now only 1 product and this one is always te the same (it's not the product that they ordered).
Has somebody any clue how I can change this that they will return to the webshop page or home page instead of that strange page with 1 product? (see photo).
Thanks!
When somebody want to pay true iDEAL they will see a iDEALpaymentpage, but when they cancel this process they will return to the website. I want to change that page, because they see now only 1 product and this one is always te the same (it's not the product that they ordered).
Has somebody any clue how I can change this that they will return to the webshop page or home page instead of that strange page with 1 product? (see photo).
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50160
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the page after payment failure
Normally, that "cancel URL" can be configured in the options of the payment plugin. But since we didn't develop that plugin, I don't know if there is such option in your payment plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds