- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Change the page after payment failure
14 years 4 months ago #50101
by Rojen
Change the page after payment failure was created by Rojen
Hello,
When somebody want to pay true iDEAL they will see a iDEALpaymentpage, but when they cancel this process they will return to the website. I want to change that page, because they see now only 1 product and this one is always te the same (it's not the product that they ordered).
Has somebody any clue how I can change this that they will return to the webshop page or home page instead of that strange page with 1 product? (see photo).
Thanks!
When somebody want to pay true iDEAL they will see a iDEALpaymentpage, but when they cancel this process they will return to the website. I want to change that page, because they see now only 1 product and this one is always te the same (it's not the product that they ordered).
Has somebody any clue how I can change this that they will return to the webshop page or home page instead of that strange page with 1 product? (see photo).
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51915
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the page after payment failure
That depends on the payment plugin. Please contact the developers of the payment plugin you're using regarding that question.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51991
by Rojen
Replied by Rojen on topic Re: Change the page after payment failure
Thx again, I just emailled the company who made my paymentplugin. I will update this topic whey I will receive an (hopefully helpfull) answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds