- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Define pict size on product page
- phileas013
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50116
by phileas013
Define pict size on product page was created by phileas013
I would like to display a large picture on the product page (350px x 600px) and I am going in circles !
Can you help me please
santons-girault.com
thank you for yr help
Can you help me please
santons-girault.com
thank you for yr help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Define pict size on product page
You can configure that under the Files tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phileas013
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #50121
by phileas013
Replied by phileas013 on topic Re: Define pict size on product page
Thank you.
I am using a french version so I cannot find the Files tab of the configuration.
Sorry for beeing such a moron !
I am using a french version so I cannot find the Files tab of the configuration.
Sorry for beeing such a moron !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phileas013
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #50122
by phileas013
Replied by phileas013 on topic Re: Define pict size on product page
I found it !
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds