- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
extract price / name from product
- futureknight
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50127
by futureknight
extract price / name from product was created by futureknight
Hey,
Is it possible to extract the price or name from a product in order to put it where ever I want?
I'd like to create a custom page where I list the price right underneath a picture.
I don't want to type the price manually. It has to be dynamic, especially if you work with different currencies.
thx for your help.
Is it possible to extract the price or name from a product in order to put it where ever I want?
I'd like to create a custom page where I list the price right underneath a picture.
I don't want to type the price manually. It has to be dynamic, especially if you work with different currencies.
thx for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50167
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: extract price / name from product
It's not possible easily for now. That's something we're working on at the moment with a "tag" plugin which will replace tags wherever on your website with product information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- futureknight
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #50209
by futureknight
Replied by futureknight on topic Re: extract price / name from product
ok, thx for the info.
can you approximately tell when you would expect to release this feature?
can you approximately tell when you would expect to release this feature?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50296
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: extract price / name from product
It won't be in next release (in 2 weeks) but in the next one (in 2 months approximately).
The following user(s) said Thank You: futureknight
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds