- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
adult products payment gateway
14 years 4 months ago #50207
by webglo
adult products payment gateway was created by webglo
Hello,
I have designed an adult content (sex toys and clothing) website for a client and I am having a difficult time figuring out a payment gateway that will accept these types of sales. PLEASE . . . anyone who could help and let me know what they did will be greatly appreciated. This is the only part left is to integrate the payment gateway so her site could go live. Thanks.
I have designed an adult content (sex toys and clothing) website for a client and I am having a difficult time figuring out a payment gateway that will accept these types of sales. PLEASE . . . anyone who could help and let me know what they did will be greatly appreciated. This is the only part left is to integrate the payment gateway so her site could go live. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50254
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: adult products payment gateway
Hello,
I think that your best bet will be with Google checkout, you should ask them if you can use their payment gateway.
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that your best bet will be with Google checkout, you should ask them if you can use their payment gateway.
Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds