Skip to main content

'Donation' product?

More
14 years 4 months ago #50353 by ARHT
'Donation' product? was created by ARHT
I'm looking for a shop extension that can not only be used to sell products and services, but can also manage donations. Essentially I'd like to create a product called 'Donation' that when selected the 'buyer' can nominate the price they wish to pay [donate]. Is this possible? I'm pretty sure that I'll need to use separate extensions but thought I'd ask the question anyhow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50366 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I think that you'll find your answer there .

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50465 by ARHT
Replied by ARHT on topic Re: 'Donation' product?
OK - I'll check there. Thanks Mohamed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum