- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Display product at single level
14 years 4 months ago #50527
by Margot
Display product at single level was created by Margot
Hi Nicolas,
Is it possible to display a product and its varients at a single level.
I would like my products to be displayed like yuo have it on this page in your demo:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ng&Itemid=70&lang=en
But instead of the 'Go to options' button I would like to have the varient drop list and an add to cart button.
I would also like to be able to enlarge the image from this view and not have to go to the product page.
Thanks for your help.
Is it possible to display a product and its varients at a single level.
I would like my products to be displayed like yuo have it on this page in your demo:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ng&Itemid=70&lang=en
But instead of the 'Go to options' button I would like to have the varient drop list and an add to cart button.
I would also like to be able to enlarge the image from this view and not have to go to the product page.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #50556
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Display product at single level
Hello Margot,
1. If you want your product to be displayed like this page in the demo, you'll have to :
- Go to your product listing menu
- set the "Type of layout" to table
2. If you want to enlarge the image from this view you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> files"
- set the "Thumbnail width" and "Thumbnail height" like you want to
3. If you don't want to go to the product page, I think that you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Display"
- and set the "Link to the product page" Option to NO
And finaly for the "Go to options" field, I think that you'll have to edit the code.
Hope this will help you.
1. If you want your product to be displayed like this page in the demo, you'll have to :
- Go to your product listing menu
- set the "Type of layout" to table
2. If you want to enlarge the image from this view you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> files"
- set the "Thumbnail width" and "Thumbnail height" like you want to
3. If you don't want to go to the product page, I think that you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Display"
- and set the "Link to the product page" Option to NO
And finaly for the "Go to options" field, I think that you'll have to edit the code.
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50707
by Margot
Replied by Margot on topic Re: Display product at single level
Thanks Mohamed but that does not work.
I seems that when you have varients, you must go to the product page to see the drop list, you cannot do that from the product overview.
Its only when I remove the varients that you can add products to cart from the category list. I have also tried making a product listing menu item type but that gives the same issues.....
I understand how to get the visual lay out, thats not an issue. I want my varient drop lists at that level.
I seems that when you have varients, you must go to the product page to see the drop list, you cannot do that from the product overview.
Its only when I remove the varients that you can add products to cart from the category list. I have also tried making a product listing menu item type but that gives the same issues.....
I understand how to get the visual lay out, thats not an issue. I want my varient drop lists at that level.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50755
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display product at single level
You indeed cannot display the characteristics dropdowns on the products listing. The data for that is not loaded because of the performances.
What you can do though is to have custom "item" fields dropdowns displayed on products listings. Custom fields however don't allow you to handle prices/stocks on a variant basis. It just allows you to ask more information to the user.
What you can do though is to have custom "item" fields dropdowns displayed on products listings. Custom fields however don't allow you to handle prices/stocks on a variant basis. It just allows you to ask more information to the user.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50802
by Margot
Replied by Margot on topic Re: Display product at single level
Thank you again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds