- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Questions concerning checkout page
14 years 4 months ago #50554
by hannah
Questions concerning checkout page was created by hannah
Hello,
A few questions concerning the wonderful cart:
1. Where can I remove on the checkout page:
You chose the shipping method: DHL Courier USA
You chose the payment method: Credit card
2. I have 3 payment plugins active (Ccard manual processing/ bank transfer/ Paypal) How can I add an additional 1.5 % to the pricing for purchase thru paypal?
Thanks,
Hannah
A few questions concerning the wonderful cart:
1. Where can I remove on the checkout page:
You chose the shipping method: DHL Courier USA
You chose the payment method: Credit card
2. I have 3 payment plugins active (Ccard manual processing/ bank transfer/ Paypal) How can I add an additional 1.5 % to the pricing for purchase thru paypal?
Thanks,
Hannah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50563
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Questions concerning checkout page
Hello hannah,
1. I think that you'll have to :
- go to "Hikashop -> Display -> Views"
- edit the file "status" of the view "checkout" of the template that you are currently using
- and you can for example replace your file by :
2. I don't know if it's possible.
Hope this will help you.
1. I think that you'll have to :
- go to "Hikashop -> Display -> Views"
- edit the file "status" of the view "checkout" of the template that you are currently using
- and you can for example replace your file by :
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.7
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><!--
<br/>
<span id="hikashop_checkout_status">
<?php
$array=array();
if(!empty($this->shipping_data)){
$array[]= JText::sprintf('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD_CHOSEN',$this->shipping_data->shipping_name);
}
if(!empty($this->payment_data)){
$array[]= JText::sprintf('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD_CHOSEN',$this->payment_data->payment_name);
}
echo implode('<br/>',$array);
?>
</span>-->
2. I don't know if it's possible.
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hannah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50572
by hannah
Replied by hannah on topic Re: Questions concerning checkout page
Thank you very much, this solved the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Questions concerning checkout page
1. You can just remove the "status" view from the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration. No need to edit anything, although that works too.
2. It's not possible for now. It will be in next version, in a few weeks.
2. It's not possible for now. It will be in next version, in a few weeks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50703
by hannah
Replied by hannah on topic Re: Questions concerning checkout page
Thank you Nicolas,
That will be great!
That will be great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds