- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Simplified registration with password issue
- hawkeyentjc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50623
by hawkeyentjc
Simplified registration with password issue was created by hawkeyentjc
Hi,
I've enabled the checkout option --> Simplified Registration with Password. With this option enabled, it does remove the "username" field in the checkout area.
However there's an issue I would like to ask:
Under the login module, there's the "Create an account" option. When you click, it leads to the registration page. However, the "username" field is still there. Since the "Simplified Registration with Password" has already been enabled, is there any way to turn off this "username" field in the registration page?
Thanks.
I've enabled the checkout option --> Simplified Registration with Password. With this option enabled, it does remove the "username" field in the checkout area.
However there's an issue I would like to ask:
Under the login module, there's the "Create an account" option. When you click, it leads to the registration page. However, the "username" field is still there. Since the "Simplified Registration with Password" has already been enabled, is there any way to turn off this "username" field in the registration page?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hawkeyentjc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 4 months ago #50698
by hawkeyentjc
Replied by hawkeyentjc on topic Re: Simplified registration with password issue
Alright, I've managed to solve this.
I installed the plugin found in this link:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-register.html#37624
Now it redirects to the Hikashop registration page. Works great!
I installed the plugin found in this link:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-register.html#37624
Now it redirects to the Hikashop registration page. Works great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds