- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Banner3 conflict with cart
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50722
by Margot
Banner3 conflict with cart was created by Margot
Hi,
I have just installed DJ image slider and am using the module to display images on my home page. I have set the module to position Banner 3 and have created a custom html module to sit underneath it with some text in the same position.
I have assigned the modules to the home page only (selected page only). They appear on no other page, nor on any product pages which is how it should be
But whenever I go to the cart via check out or the cart module link - there are my slide show and text modules sitting above it. This pushes the cart way too far down the page so its not user friendly.
How can I change this?
I have tried changing the position but that does not help. Joomla seems to think the cart/checkout is the home page.
Just to add, home page articles do not appear in the cart.
Thanks for your help.
I have just installed DJ image slider and am using the module to display images on my home page. I have set the module to position Banner 3 and have created a custom html module to sit underneath it with some text in the same position.
I have assigned the modules to the home page only (selected page only). They appear on no other page, nor on any product pages which is how it should be
But whenever I go to the cart via check out or the cart module link - there are my slide show and text modules sitting above it. This pushes the cart way too far down the page so its not user friendly.
How can I change this?
I have tried changing the position but that does not help. Joomla seems to think the cart/checkout is the home page.
Just to add, home page articles do not appear in the cart.
Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Margot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50763
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Banner3 conflict with cart
You need to set the "force a menu on checkout" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration to another menu than the home page or nothing, and it won't think that it is on the homepage during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50801
by Margot
Replied by Margot on topic Re: Banner3 conflict with cart
Thank you !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds